When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, fill out a form, open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
What personal information do we collect from our website visitors?
When registering on our site or voluntarily entering your information for reasons outlined in this policy, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help with your experience. Users can visit our site anonymously.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect when you enter information on our site, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and allow us to deliver content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To improve our website to better serve you
- To respond to your customer service requests
- To administer contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up after correspondence (email inquiries)
We collect your email address to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries and/or other requests
- Correspond with our mailing list
- If at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and only accessible by a limited number of parties with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain safety of personal information. To be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take responsive action should a data breach occur, and notify you via email within 30 days.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits
- Keep track of advertisements
- Understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, enabling us to provide you with improved services
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future; we may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies through the settings on your personal device. If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep information confidential. We may also release information to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
MrCuteAnimals.com contains some opinion-based information. The content of the site is fact-checked to the best standards possible, but may contain errors not limited to typing, spelling, or intent. We shall not be held responsible for differences of opinion.
Last Updated on: May 12, 2018